Revenue Sharing
submit to reddit

• I've recently added two revenue sharing options for project authors. My goal here is to create an amazing place where players can find maps. While Nibbits is not a for-profit venture (in fact, right now its completely the opposite), we've set our stance on two very important aspects:

- Project authors should be able to share any revenue that is obtained by through their hard work. Thus, we support adding your Adsense ID, which will share the page views on any of your maps (only confirmed ownership) and project pages.

- Project authors, as on many other sites, should be able to request donations. While I personally don't believe in accepting donations, this site isn't built for me.

Both of these options are now available on a per-project basis, and you can learn more about them by visiting your projects administration page.

A preview (this is on the development site) of both features in action:

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
  • Interesting idea, I would think though that if we can make any revenue generation off this site it should go back to you and those bills you have to pay related to the site, bandwidth, etc. My only other thought is do we know how secure this process will be? I mean the last thing we want to do is attract hackers looking to get people's cards numbers or bank account numbers or whatever the system uses.

Anyway just my two cents, cool idea but don't bankrupt yourself off it though I dunno that this site generates a lot of advertisement revenue currently.

Battle.net
    Name:
    -BW-Map_God
    Realm:
    US West
  • -BW-Map_GodInteresting idea, I would think though that if we can make any revenue generation off this site it should go back to you and those bills you have to pay related to the site, bandwidth, etc. My only other thought is do we know how secure this process will be? I mean the last thing we want to do is attract hackers looking to get people's cards numbers or bank account numbers or whatever the system uses.

Anyway just my two cents, cool idea but don't bankrupt yourself off it though I dunno that this site generates a lot of advertisement revenue currently.

It's completely secure :)

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: